Radically change an iconic tool that developers use every day
Work on a fast-growing startup early
Shape company culture
Focus on user-experience and make engineering choices based on building the best product for users
We will ultimately build the best product and business if that team includes developers from a wide range of backgrounds.
We value reason and pragmatism in making our decisions.
We are distributed and remote-first, with an optional office space in New York City. And in-person retreats twice a year. We emphasize asynchronous communciation first and are big on written communication.
We use the product as we build it, and solve our problems as we build
Medical, dental, vision coverage
Ergonomic office equipment
Competitive salary and equity
Flexible work locations
20 paid-time-off days
- Write with an IDE-style editor
- Easily navigate through output
- Save commands to reuse later
- Ask Warp AI to explain or debug
- Customize keybindings and launch configs
- Pick from preloaded themes or design your own